- Warranty starts from the date of purchase (please keep your proof and date of purchase recorded and safe).
- THERE IS NO REFUNDS OR WARRANTY ON ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN FITTED BY A NON QUALIFIED MECHANIC.
- Our warranty is limited liability for product only and does not cover labour / fitting / inconvenience /car hire / breakdown charge or any other cost.
- For any warranty claims, we would need a letter from the company/mechanic who fitted the part, which has the business letterhead, to provide to our suppliers. Without this letter we are unable to make any warranty claims. We will not arrange collection or pay postage costs for the product to be sent back to us.
- Most items have a 1 year warranty, please refer to individual items for their individual warranty.
If you have any queries regarding warranty of items, please contact us for more information.